Data Processing Technician I I at Anonymous

Application deadline 2018-08-24
Location
Es Salaam
Description 
 
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
i.Performs coding of raw data on source documents by applying established, clearly defined procedures;
ii.Keys data from source documents;
iii.Assists in reviewing data processing output for accuracy against systems documentation standards and procedures;
iv.Validates input data and output from data processing systems;
v.Advises programmers on problems related to data entry;
vi.Performs any other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.

QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Holder of Diploma in Computer Studies (NTA 6) or equivalent qualifications from or recognised training Institution.
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Data Processing Technician

APPLICATION
To apply for this job, please go to the following website www.brightermonday.co.tz
Data Processing Technician I I at Anonymous Data Processing Technician I I at Anonymous Reviewed by ISSAH JUMA on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.